you have any questions that are not answered here, you are welcome to
access the clubs
but please register using your full name. If you need to contact the
SSHC, please use the relevant contact details below:
The SSHC hold
Championship and Open dog shows where entry is available to all Kennel Club
registered Siberian Huskies. And we host judging seminars, which members
and non members are welcome to attend.
We also have a busy rally
season from October to March where only members are eligible to compete,
but all spectators are welcome.
- All members receive 3 magazines per year and
discounts on their show entries.
- The club actively promotes health screening in the
breed where all breeding stock must be hip scored and eye tested
- Anyone looking to purchase a Siberian Husky please
make sure both parents are hip scored and have an up to date clear eye
certificate. And at least the mother should be seen with the puppies.
- Only buy a KC registered puppy a pedigree (family
tree) alone does not mean your puppy is KC registered. You should also
receive a document clearly printed The Kennel Club, with their logo.
- Dog Lovers registration is not the same as KC
registration and should be avoided.
- Due to the nature of the breed and their safety the
SSHC advise that Siberian Huskies must be kept on the lead at all
Please enjoy browsing the
rest of this site.